ATTENTION TV CUSTOMERS
EATEL is transitioning over to a new TV Everywhere (TVE) system. With this change, you will need to change providers from Clear Choice Communications to EATEL Westside on the TVE website.
If you get an error when logging on to a programmer’s app such as WatchESPN, it is due to this change.
How to Change Providers
- Go to the Watch TV everywhere site at https://www.watchtveverywhere.com/
- Change the provider to: EATEL-Westside
If you continue to have difficulty logging in please try the following to fix the error.
If on desktop – clear cache and cookies then log in again.
If on mobile device
- Log out
- Then reinstall the network app and log back in.
If using Apple SSO
- Log out
- Restart phone
- log back in to Apple SSO.
If using an extended device such as Apple TV, Roku, XBOX, FireTV, Samsung Smart TV, etc.
- Deactivate (log out)
- Restart device, and then reactivate (pair)
- You may need to uninstall the app, if the option is available.
If these devices require you to download the network app, then:
- Select settings to log in
- Most will present a code to enter on a website
- Then log in as normal using TVE credentials. This is called activation or pairing. Customers generally know how to do this already unless they just purchased the device and are using it for the first time.