As life goes on(line), we’re curating the best tips and life hacks to get you through this uncertain and increasingly digital time. We’ll cover everything from working-from-home, keeping your business running, staying safe online, coping with social isolation and keeping your kids (and yourself) safe and entertained.
We’d love to see your tips as well. Show us how and what you are doing by using this hashtag – #lifegoesonline and let’s get through this together!
We’ll curate our favorite posts and highlight them here!
Here are a few resources to get started:
- Three Tips for Setting up a Remote Workforce (as featured in the Baton Rouge Business Report)
- INFOGRAPHIC: How to Sanitize Your Devices (remote controls, game controllers and touchscreens)
- COVID-19 Parent Toolkit (from Ochsner Health)
- 5 Ways CISOs Can Keep Their Teams Focused on the Right Priorities
- 6 Steps for Securing Your Remote Workforce at Scale